Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jasmine Febreeze Alternative

Jasmine Febreeze Alternative:


After researching many organic recipes found for febreeze, I found that most of the contained the use of vodka. Since I am doing this project for my school, I decided to substitute the use of vodka for rubbing alcohol which works just as well. Also, the Jasmine essential oil can be substituted for any essential oil that you would prefer for your home. I also chose to purchase my baking soda at a natural food store simply because it contains less aluminum then regular baking soda.


What you'll need:
1 Cup distilled Water
2 tbsp baking soda
2 tbsp rubbing alcohol
20-30 drops Jasmine essential oil

Directions:
1. Combined all the products into a recycled spray bottle.

*Since this product is organic, take into consideration that separation is natural; you may need to shake the spray before each use.


No comments:

Post a Comment